This is the fourth and probably the last Aqua Zumba CD/DVD set I am getting (and therefore reviewing). I suppose I still will be able to purchase the follow-ups but frankly I don’t see why I should.
Music: not especially bad, but nothing remarkable. I heard Hola my Friend already on MegaMix 25 (although there it was called “Pacific Rhythm” rather than “Polynesian Rhythm”, even though it sounds like calypso to me). And of course, Daler Mehndi’s bhangra is always a welcome addition to the usual merengue/salsa/cumbia/reggaeton programme.
The choreo... once again, not bad, but nothing to write home about. Also, I have nothing against using the bench, but hanging on the frame looks like an extravagance I can live without.
- La Mujere Quieren Más — Merengue *
- Cumbia de mi Tierra — Cumbia *
- La Extranjera — Reggaeton — by K.L.C. Clave Cubana
- A Gozar Timbero — Timba / Cha-cha-chá *
- Hola my Friend — Polynesian Rhythm ◊
- Tú Tienes — Merengue *
- Me Enamoro de su Piel — Cumbia — by Periko
- Oxígeno — Salsa *
- Ho Jayegi Balle Balle — Dance / Bollywood — by Daler Mehndi
◊ Zumba Fitness originals